There are many distributed articles and posts to install and/or deploy Project Server 2013, and I desire to write a full instructions for how to install, configure, and deploy Project Server 2013 step by step using best practices and testing what’s on the internet on my server. And put it all in one place to make it an easy reference for me and my followers.
This Article contains 5 Parts as following:
- Part 1: Overview and Prepare for a deployment of Project Server 2013
- Part 2: Install and Configure Project Server 2013
- Part 3: Configure Project Server 2013 Application Service
- Part 4: Deploy Project Web App with a new site collection – Project Server 2013
- Part 5: Deploy Project Web App in an existing site collection – Project Server 2013
Project Server 2013 enables organizations to get started, prioritize project portfolio investments, and deliver with the intended business value. It’s the flexible solution for project portfolio management (PPM) and everyday work.