Many of SharePoint 2010 users like to add YouTube video or embedded videos to their content pages, and it is easy and fast to do that by using OOB Content Editor Web Part.
The following is the fast steps to do that:
- Go to YouTube video page and click on SHARE button, then click on Embed button. Click on “Use old embed code” checkbox and select the preferred width and height for your video.
- Copy the code in the text area and go to your SharePoint page, and click on Edit Page button.
- From the Ribbon, Insert a Content Editor Web Part
- Click on Edit Web Part to add the content
- From the Format Text Tab in Ribbon, Select and Click on Edit HTML Source, and Paste the Embedded Code on Text Dialog
- Click on OK button and Save and Publish the page to see you’re YouTube Video
I Hope this useful for you,