This is the Fourth part for Step by Step: Install, configure, and Deploy Project Server 2013 Article,
Article Content’s Index:
- Part 1: Overview and Prepare for a deployment of Project Server 2013
- Part 2: Install and Configure Project Server 2013
- Part 3: Configure Project Server 2013 Application Service
- Part 4: Deploy Project Web App with a new site collection – Project Server 2013
- Part 5: Deploy Project Web App in an existing site collection – Project Server 2013
Deploy Project Web App with a new site collection
In this part, we will deploy an instance of Project Web App along with a Project Web App site in a new site collection.
Not all steps in this post are required, such as create Web Application, and/or create Top-Level site collection, but I covered these steps in post for more usability and as a general reference.